2-Channel Class D Full-Range Amplifier with Integrated DSP, 300 W x 2 @ 2 Ω / 180 W x 2 @ 4 Ω - 14.4V
Designed to simplify great audio, every VXi amplifier combines our advanced NexD2™ switching amplifier technology with an integrated, full-featured digital signal processor.
With our second-generation NexD2™ technology, the VX600/2i full-range amplifier outputs up to 180 watts per channel into 4 ohms, or a powerful 300 watts into 2 ohms. It can also be bridged into 4 ohms to generate a stunning 600 W x 1.
The NexD2™ full-range technology in this amplifier is DSP-controlled and features a reduced loop area design utilizing DirectFET™ outputs for outstanding fidelity, very low noise and exceptional efficiency. The amplifier chassis is ultra-compact, with all connections on one side, to greatly simplify installation into tight spaces.
Instead of traditional control knobs and switches, all amplifier adjustments and DSP functionality are configured via a compatible external device (PC, Tablet or Smartphone), with the appropriate JL Audio TüN® Software application installed.
Amplifier includes: Power Connector (for 4 AWG wire), Analog Input/Pre-Out Harness, Speaker Output Harness, 6 ft A/B USB Cable
Unprecedented, Onboard DSP Tuning Power!
- Powerful DSP permits optimizing each channel’s timing, frequency response and output levels, for exceptional sound quality.
- TüN™ Software delivers fast and easy setup, at your fingertips. Make all adjustments with a clear interface. Free TüN™ software is available for computers and most handheld devices.
2nd-Gen NexD2™ Switching Amplifier Technology
- Advanced, high-speed switching technology delivers reference-grade power and efficiency.
- DSP-synchronized power supply and output channels produce world-class sound quality with very low noise and distortion.
Ultra-Versatile Analog and Digital Inputs/Outputs
- Differential-Balanced Analog Inputs accept speaker level signals up to 16V RMS, including those from factory systems. Delivers outstanding noise rejection to prevent alternator whine and other noises.
- Optical Digital (Toslink) Inputs permit direct connection of S/PDIF digital sources, bypassing A/D converter. Accepts up to 24 bit/192 kHz input.
- Analog and Digital Pre-Outs (pass-through or fully configurable): RCA Pre-Outs (4V RMS Max) and Optical (Toslink) Output at 24 bit/96 kHz
- Automatic turn-on options via signal-sensing or DC-offset sensing
JLid™ System Command and Control with Networking Capabilities
- Proprietary JL Audio protocol provides control interface and all communication for VXi amplifiers and optional JLid™ accessories, including:
VXi-BTC Bluetooth® Communicator: Adds wireless connectivity for amplifier configuration from a compatible iOS® or Android® device.