Monoblock Class D Subwoofer Amplifier with Integrated DSP, 1000 W x 1 @ 2 Ω / 600 W x 1 @ 4 Ω - 14.4V
Designed to simplify great audio, every VXi amplifier combines our advanced NexD2™ switching amplifier technology with an integrated, full-featured digital signal processor.
The VX1000/1i monoblock subwoofer amplifier outputs up to 600 watts into 4 ohms, or a jaw-dropping 1000 watts into 2 ohms. A specialized, low-frequency version of our NexD2™ amplifier technology delivers rock-solid bass performance and fidelity, with outstanding efficiency. Compact dimensions with all connections placed on one side, via mating plugs, greatly simplify installation into tight spaces.
Instead of traditional control knobs and switches, all amplifier adjustments and DSP functionality are configured via a compatible external device (PC, Tablet or Smartphone), with the appropriate JL Audio TüN® Software application installed.
Amplifier includes: Power Connector (for 2 AWG wire), Analog Input/Pre-Out Harness, Subwoofer Output Connector, 6 ft A/B USB Cable
Unprecedented, Onboard DSP Tuning Power!
- Powerful DSP permits optimizing each channel’s timing, frequency response and output levels, for exceptional sound quality.
- TüN™ Software delivers fast and easy setup, at your fingertips. Make all adjustments with a clear interface. Free TüN™ software is available for computers and most handheld devices.
2nd-Gen NexD2™ Switching Amplifier Technology
- Advanced, high-speed switching technology delivers reference-grade power and efficiency.
- DSP-synchronized power supply and output channels produce world-class sound quality with very low noise and distortion.
Ultra-Versatile Analog and Digital Inputs/Outputs
- Differential-Balanced Analog Inputs accept speaker level signals up to 16V RMS, including those from factory systems. Delivers outstanding noise rejection to prevent alternator whine and other noises.
- Optical Digital (Toslink) Inputs permit direct connection of S/PDIF digital sources, bypassing A/D converter. Accepts up to 24 bit/192 kHz input.
- Analog and Digital Pre-Outs (pass-through or fully configurable): RCA Pre-Outs (4V RMS Max) and Optical (Toslink) Output at 24 bit/96 kHz
- Automatic turn-on options via signal-sensing or DC-offset sensing
JLid™ System Command and Control with Networking Capabilities
- Proprietary JL Audio protocol provides control interface and all communication for VXi amplifiers and optional JLid™ accessories, including:
VXi-BTC Bluetooth® Communicator: Adds wireless connectivity for amplifier configuration from a compatible iOS® or Android® device.