Music central for your drive
Kenwood's new 4" tall car stereos have larger, easier-to-use buttons, as well as Amazon Alexa voice controls and compatibility with their free Remote app — letting you control your music the way you want. The Kenwood Excelon DPX795BH CD receiver also includes a big 3-line display to show you all your music information, while its versatile Bluetooth® options also get your smartphone involved in the action wirelessly.
To satisfy your musical cravings, Kenwood has loaded this receiver up with a built-in HD Radio® tuner, plus an option to add satellite radio for the longest road trips. You'll find front and rear USB ports to charge and play music from your iPhone® or plug in a USB drive filled with high-res music. And Kenwood backs up this receiver with a 2-year warranty.
Alexa voice control
Load the Alexa app onto your phone and pair your phone to this Kenwood receiver, press the dedicated "Alexa" button on the faceplate, and you can access music, audiobooks, news, weather, traffic, and smart home controls using your voice.
Bluetooth is the norm for wireless phone functionality these days. The DPX795BH lets you pair two Bluetooth-equipped phones and quickly switch between them for hands-free calling. You can also stream music, audiobooks, and podcasts from the phone that's active. Kenwood also added a little fun to audio streaming with their Music Mix feature — pair five phones so everybody can pick their tunes for the ultimate road trip playlist. Bluetooth also lets you control this stereo directly from your iPhone® or Android™ phone by downloading Kenwood's free Remote app.
You can play and charge your iPhone or check out a thumb drive filled with high-res FLAC files through this receiver's front and rear USB ports. Android™ users, you can control and play music using Bluetooth. Kenwood rounds out the connectivity with a front aux input for a portable music player. The DPX795BH gives you an option for SiriusXM (satellite radio tuner and subscription also required), so you can enjoy satellite radio without stations fading away as you leave town.
This Kenwood also lets you enjoy HD Radio from participating stations, so you'll hear FM that's close to CD quality or AM that comes in clear and static-free. And most participating stations send out secondary programming, giving you more choices when you're in the mood for radio. And no worries if you're not in an area with HD Radio stations — this Kenwood's sensitive radio tuner will pick up local analog stations, too.
Set the tone
Once you've got your music selected, you can use the 13-band equalizer and digital time alignment to zero in on that sweet sound you want — even if you're not in the perfect position for listening. You can even use Kenwood's handy Remote app to easily set your vehicle type, crossover settings, and preset EQ choice to get the best sound possible. Kenwood included three sets of hot 5-volt preamp outputs for ultra-clean sound when you're adding external amps or a powered subwoofer.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities.
- CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- high-contrast 3-line display with 3-zone variable-color illumination
- Amazon Alexa voice control
- plays USB drives loaded with high-res FLAC music files (up to 24-bit/96kHz) (See Details tab for model compatibility)
- built-in HD Radio tuner
- built-in Bluetooth (version 4.2) for hands-free calling and audio streaming with dual phone connection
- Music Mix feature allows music streaming and control from up to five paired smartphones
- control the stereo using Kenwood's free Remote app
- Android control through Bluetooth
- iPhone control through USB (See Details tab for model compatibility)
- 13-band equalizer with digital time alignment
- digital time alignment
- independent crossovers for front, rear, and subwoofer preamp outputs
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner (not included)
- inputs: front and rear USB ports, front-panel auxiliary input
- outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (5-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
- built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- plays CDs, CD-Rs and CD-RWs, including discs loaded with MP3, WMA, and AAC files
- optional wireless remote control (sold separately)
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- warranty: 2 years
- 60-day returns
- MFR # DPX795BH
What's in the box:
Kenwood Excelon DPX795BH owner's manual
- CD receiver (10A fuse)
- 2 Trim rings (one attached)
- Sleeve (installed)
- Wiring harness
- Microphone w/ bracket (attached 10' cable terminated by a right-angle mono 3.5mm connector)
- 6 Pan-head screws (M5x8mm)
- 6 Flat-head screws (M5x8mm)
- 2 Removal tools
- Quick Start Gude
- Warranty Card
- Software License Agreement