The fun of Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay®
Ready for a seamless smartphone experience in the car? BOSS Audio builds both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto into their competitively priced BV800ACP digital multimedia receiver, so iPhone and Android users benefit from a big touchscreen and voice control of their favorite smartphone features. If you use Siri or Google Assistant regularly, you'll find that this hands-free control translates perfectly to the car. And for passengers, built-in Bluetooth® makes wireless music streaming and hands-free calls easy.
CarPlay integrates your iPhone into the driving experience in a seamless interface, allowing you to access iPhone content with the sound of your voice. That means easy access to your music library, audiobooks, phone, messages, navigation, and many third-party streaming music apps, too. Learn more at www.apple.com/ios/carplay.
If you're an Android user, this receiver is ready for your phone, too. Android Auto integrates your Android device into the driving experience without distracting you from the job at hand — driving You'll have easy voice access to Google Maps, weather, music, and apps, not to mention your text messages. And you can make calls, too, of course. Get more info at www.android.com/auto.
Bluetooth enables wireless streaming for stored music, Internet radio stations, podcasts, and audiobooks. This receiver also lets you take and make calls while keeping your hands on the wheel — an awesome safety feature when you're making your daily commute.
This receiver makes a supreme car command center, with a 6.75" touchscreen display that delivers system control, displays media info, and serves as a monitor for a connected backup camera (not included). The BV800ACP's two rear USB ports lets you connect a smartphone and access your digital music library loaded onto a flash drive. Plus, you'll get six ultra-clean preamp outputs for amplifiers powering your speakers and subs.
USB note: This receiver doesn't include a USB extension cable for the rear USB port. We recommend adding the PAC USBDMA6 extension cable or another cable that's compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto to your order.
You'll need a wired connection to your parking brake to access settings and other features on this receiver. Your parking brake must be connected and set in order to view video on its screen.
- digital multimedia receiver with AM/FM tuner (does not play CDs)
- 6.75" capacitive touchscreen
- fits double-DIN dash openings
- works with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- voice control with Apple or Android phones
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- plays USB memory devices
- 10-band EQ and 6 preset EQ curves
- low-pass crossover and sub controls
- inputs: two rear USB ports (USB extension cable not included); rear A/V input (RCA); rear-view camera input; second camera input
- outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front/rear/subwoofer)
- wired connection to parking brake required to access settings and other features on this receiver (the brake must be connected and set for video display)
- built-in internal amp (20 watts RMS/80 peak x 4 channels)
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- warranty: 5 years (3 years Canada)
What's in the box:
- Digital media receiver (15A fuse)
- Trim-ring (pre-installed)
- Wiring harness
- Microphone w/ integrated bracket (attached 9.5' cable terminated by a stereo 3.5mm connector)
- 2 Side-brackets
- 8 ISO-screws
- User's Manual
- Warranty/Registration Card