5-Channel Class D System Amplifier with Integrated DSP, 100 W x 4 @ 2 Ω + 600 W x 1 @ 2 Ω - 14.4V
Designed to simplify great audio, every VXi amplifier combines our advanced NexD2™ switching amplifier technology with an integrated, full-featured digital signal processor.
Employing our second generation NexD2™ amplifier technology, the VX1000/5i efficiently powers a complete audio system. It can drive four main speakers with 75 W x 4 @ 4 ohms while also powering a subwoofer with up to 600W @ 2 ohms. Bridging the main channels converts it into a very powerful, 3-channel system amplifier with up to 200W x 2 @ 4 ohms on the main channels and 600W @ 2 ohms on the subwoofer channel.
The NexD2™ full-range technology in the main channels of this amplifier is DSP-controlled and features a reduced loop area design utilizing DirectFET™ outputs for outstanding fidelity, very low noise and exceptional efficiency. The subwoofer channel features an optimized low-frequency variant of the NexD2™ technology. The amplifier chassis is ultra-compact, with all connections on one side, to greatly simplify installation into tight spaces.
Instead of traditional control knobs and switches, all amplifier adjustments and DSP functionality are configured via a compatible external device (PC, Tablet or Smartphone), with the appropriate JL Audio TüN® Software application installed.
Amplifier includes: Power Connector (for 2 AWG wire), Analog Input/Pre-Out Harness, Speaker Output Harness, Subwoofer Output Connector, 6 ft A/B USB Cable
Unprecedented, Onboard DSP Tuning Power!
- Powerful DSP permits optimizing each channel’s timing, frequency response and output levels, for exceptional sound quality.
- TüN™ Software delivers fast and easy setup, at your fingertips. Make all adjustments with a clear interface. Free TüN™ software is available for computers and most handheld devices.
2nd-Gen NexD2™ Switching Amplifier Technology
- Advanced, high-speed switching technology delivers reference-grade power and efficiency.
- DSP-synchronized power supply and output channels produce world-class sound quality with very low noise and distortion.
Ultra-Versatile Analog and Digital Inputs/Outputs
- Differential-Balanced Analog Inputs accept speaker level signals up to 16V RMS, including those from factory systems. Delivers outstanding noise rejection to prevent alternator whine and other noises.
- Optical Digital (Toslink) Inputs permit direct connection of S/PDIF digital sources, bypassing A/D converter. Accepts up to 24 bit/192 kHz input.
- Analog and Digital Pre-Outs (pass-through or fully configurable): RCA Pre-Outs (4V RMS Max) and Optical (Toslink) Output at 24 bit/96 kHz
- Automatic turn-on options via signal-sensing or DC-offset sensing
JLid™ System Command and Control with Networking Capabilities
- Proprietary JL Audio protocol provides control interface and all communication for VXi amplifiers and optional JLid™ accessories, including:
VXi-BTC Bluetooth® Communicator: Adds wireless connectivity for amplifier configuration from a compatible iOS® or Android® device.